The airtel sim is one of, if not the most common internet-enabled SIM cards available in India. It is also widely considered one of the best value options available, especially given the freebies they give out like airtel free internet. This post will show you how to check your airtel number, which essentially means checking your airtel sim balance and remaining data usage. I have written this with the assumption that you have an active connection on 2G/3G/4G and for Airtel users in India. If you do not there is no need to panic, as we will also be covering ways to connect below.
How To Check Airtel Mobile Number Using USSD Code?
Checking Airtel Number using USSD Code
To check your airtel number using the USSD code, you need to follow the below steps.
1: Dial *#122# on your mobile phone.
2: Enter the desired number and press send key.
3: You will receive your airtel number within a few seconds on your registered mobile number.
How To Check Airtel Mobile Number Online?
In this article, you will learn how to check Airtel’s mobile number online with the help of various methods.
Steps to check Airtel mobile number online:
1. Visit the official website of Airtel India or click here to open it.
2. On the home page, search for ‘My Account and click on it.
3. Here you will see a drop-down menu, select the ‘My Number’ option from it and click on it again.
4. To check your airtel number online, enter your 10-digit mobile number and click on the ‘Show My Number’ button.
How To Check Airtel Mobile Number via Customer Care?
Airtel Customer Care Number is 022-61133333.
The Airtel Mobile Number Checker provides the facility to check all your Airtel mobile phone details, including IMEI number, Model number, Network, and Serial number.
To check Airtel number via Customer Care:
- Dial the customer care number of your operator. In this case, it is 022-61133333.
- After that, you will be connected to a customer care executive who will help you out in checking your mobile number details.
We all want to ensure that we have a speedy and reliable internet connection, especially while using a 3G/4G connection. If you are also one of those who want to check Airtel’s Internet speed before subscribing, then don’t worry. You can do it easily by following the steps mentioned in this article.
Also Recommended – https://www.vantailion.com/the-importance-of-cms-based-websites/