Recognized as an alternative branch of medical science worldwide, Ayurveda is quite popular among the citizens of India and Nepal. Ayurveda mainly focuses on preventing and treating illness by maintaining a balance between the body and mind. This particular branch of medical science is around 3000 years old. In simple words, Ayurveda is all about acquiring knowledge about life. These days, due to the advancement of medical science, now Ayurveda is capable of treating various diseases such as piles, premature ejaculation, etc.
What is piles?
Piles or commonly known as hemorrhoids refer to swollen veins in the lower part of the rectum and anus. This particular disease results in inflammation of tissues in that area. Those who are suffering from piles often experience symptoms like painful lumps around the anus, discomfort around the anus, bloody stools, itchiness, and so on. In worse cases, the piles patients can suffer from anemia, infection, fistula et cetera. Piles generally occur from enhanced pressure in the lower rectum, chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, heavy weightlifting et cetera.
What are the herbs which can help in the treatment of piles?
- Haritaki- Most of the ayurvedic medicine for piles consist of a particular ayurvedic ingredient named Haritaki. It helps in digestion and facilitates bowel movement. The extract of haritaki detoxifies the body. It also releases pressure from the excretory system, thereby providing physical comfort to the piles patients.
- Triphala- This particular ayurvedic herb consists of three special ingredients such as haritaki, bibhitaki, and amla. It acts as a mild laxative for piles patients.
- Amala-Also known as Gooseberry, amla contains several health benefits for piles patients. Amla or Amalaki features anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidants, etc. Those who are suffering from piles and other digestion issues should go for ayurvedic medicines containing Amla.
- Guggul- Almost all ayurvedic tablets contain a certain amount of guggul or guggulu. Its anti-inflammatory properties help the piles patients to soothe their lower rectum and anus tissue.
Apart from this, the Avipattikar churna containing nut grass, mishri, etc., and turmeric are pretty good at controlling severe symptoms of piles.
Ayurvedic remedies for piles patients
Ayurvedic doctors generally ask patients suffering from piles to focus on herbal medicines and lifestyle changes. Before embarking on any treatment, the ayurvedic practitioners will find out your dominant dosa at first.
- Medication- The piles sufferers can count on medicinal remedies at any time. The ayurvedic practitioners will ask you to modify your diet and lifestyle.
- Herbal application- Ayurvedic practitioners use various herbal blends to manage piles. Patients can take other medicines, medicinal oils, syrups, bhasma, churna, ghrit, etc.
- Surgical intervention- Here, the ayurvedic practitioners use medicated thread to tie the affected rectal or anal area off the base. As a result, there will be no blood supply and that area will detach on its own.
Other than these, the piles patients also count on cauterization which is considered a much safer option. Today, there are various online pharmacies which are focusing on ayurvedic medicines for critical diseases. Apart from piles’ medicines, ayurvedic medicine for premature ejaculation are quite sought after these days. Believe it or not, these ayurvedic medicines can prevent the recurrence of piles and other diseases. These medicines will reduce the chance of bloody stools, fistula, and so on. Before purchasing these medicines, you need to talk to ayurvedic practitioners and follow their guidelines regarding the dosage of these medicines. If you ask around, you will know that this type of ayurvedic medicine does not feature many side effects at all. So, have a look at the ayurvedic pharmacy medicines and grab the lucrative deals offered by them. You can purchase parpati, bati, kadha, lauh, ras rasayan, dravya samuh, herbal oil, etc. from these Ayurvedic pharmacies.